Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Morely Consolidation Crew, Busting Open Churches Since 2011

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Sometimes the boundaries are there to keep us out, sometimes the boundaries are there to keep us in. Like two lizards we sit basking in the heat of our latest moment of real life, the electricity of our successes coursing through our veins like hot razor blades. There are no boundaries, only challenges, only self doubt, only self belief...Morley is calling my son, the question is, are you fucking listening?

DSC04099.jpg

DSC04103.jpg

We'd be planning to bust Morley wide open for some time, sitting on the soggy mattresses in the squat, The Reverend and I supped Red Stripe and started to formulate a plan of epic shizzleness. We'd all heard the trash talk about St. Mary's, how others had tried and achieved nothing but Grail fail, but the key to this infiltration was contemplation...on a Buddist scale. Meet the

baby, hail to the MCC, and believe me, this time it sure aint cricket.

DSC04105.jpg

DSC04116.jpg

Like the fire burning in our bellies, the fire was the key. Ever since our distant ancestors found that spark they started to burn shit up, ever since the MCC found their spark they stared to innovate, speculate and accumulate. Hearing about the fire made us realise it might just be possible.. but could we win the game of Paper, Scissors, Stone? The mythical two chose Stone, pray the man did not chose Paper. We descended into our viscous dream and the nightmare began. Stone blunts Scissors.

DSC04121.jpg

DSC04124.jpg

To live life at the very edges of expectation is to live a life of limitless freedom, to roam those rarely seen spaces is to breath the same air as Scott, Hillary, Cousteau or Gagarin. Our lungs screech as the adrenaline pumps it up like M/A/R/R/S circa 1987. Legality doesn't register with the crew, living to the epic max is the only register we will answer “Present” to.

DSC04138.jpg

DSC04146.jpg

Take it easy, but take it, because those on the margins only get one chance to exceed the expectations of the proletariat. Rising higher than the rest the MCC take on the system, like Aha take on me. It's not about the photographs, it's not about the risk, it's not about the money, it's all about the after party and the haircuts. Morely, consolidated.

DSC04158.jpg

DSC04164.jpg

Posted · Report post

We needed to keep thangs authentic, and, when there is something there, it should be done. Churches brother. We know these spaces inside out, better than the Vicars and the Parsons and the Clergy. We are the congregation and these spaces are ours to be seen.

6406988213_a4c1ce75a8.jpg

St Mary's in the Wood by richboxfrenzy, on Flickr

And the grail was ours. Forget your champions league, or darts Tuesday night league or 2,00 leagues under the sea. This is proleague. 5 a side. With trainers. And no shin pads. No apologies. No excuses. No clue.

6406926185_bd3f0a3e96.jpg

Fallen by richboxfrenzy, on Flickr

Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day (John Noakes 1979)

6406931023_735928d11c.jpg

A stopped clock by richboxfrenzy, on Flickr

And across the town to herald the start of Lent, the Pancake Bell would ring out - signalling the start of a half day holiday for those appretices (not Alan Sugar ones) and the others. Ringing out since 1640, this fell into the inferno beneath, tumbling down the tower, crashing through floors, clanging and ringing out across the town like the cage dropping into a mine shaft once the cables have been cut. Like all the great explorers, Columbus, Bonnington and Ben Fogle, these chance finds are for the brave to rediscover amongst the ashes of yesterday. Sadly the council had found it before us :(

6406941115_f4e074a8b4.jpg

Inside the tower by richboxfrenzy, on Flickr

Here is what it would have looked like, had we found it and not a man in a high viz vest.

2003310_79552859.jpg

This was not just the one place. No siree. This was all about the full works. The whole shebang. The whole system. We emerged and drifted like phantoms in cagoules into the outside space.

6406948175_cab2d00162.jpg

Mausoleum by richboxfrenzy, on Flickr

Being the first is always what it is about. Second place means nothing. Nobody remembers the JLS's of this world. It's all about the Steve Brookstein's. Sadly some homeless, kids, junkies and elderly people just wandering about had beaten us to this bit.

6406950305_64fffcfe96.jpg

1761 by richboxfrenzy, on Flickr

6406964455_cbcb1fee1d.jpg

Aged 1 year by richboxfrenzy, on Flickr

We felt so alive here. You always do when the stakes are high. You are aware of everything. The slightest noise, the breath inside your body, the eternal worry that you might tread some mud into the new mats you have in your car.

6407002519_52183a5367.jpg

The Lord by richboxfrenzy, on Flickr

This readers, is what it is all about. The risk, the pushing of boundaries and the epicness of the glory. This readers is Morley. Consolidated. I am the Reverend. God Bless you my children. You know it.

6406968215_ab4bbf3fce.jpg

St Lamers Consolidated Church of Rubbish by richboxfrenzy, on Flickr

Posted · Report post

Not a fookin clue what all that was about........have we got a scratches head smilie....no?.....this'll do then :dunno:

Did I just venture into a Terry Pratchett book!?!?

Stonking set of pics tho. Nice one, you two :thumbsup:

Posted · Report post

Check you guys out, the most hardcore leet urbex crew out there.

Excellent work ;)

Posted · Report post

respec

Posted · Report post

Bloody Nice stuff guys, some great shots there.

Is the MCC an off-shoot of the SNC then?

Posted · Report post

Not a fookin clue what all that was about........have we got a scratches head smilie....no?.....this'll do then :dunno:

Did I just venture into a Terry Pratchett book!?!?

Stonking set of pics tho. Nice one, you two :thumbsup:

errrr what she said ^^^^

Posted · Report post

Hardcore through and through. I think the MCC should link up with the D1K (Drain0rz 1337 Krew) and crack The United Kingdom wide open!

Nice pics as well.

Posted · Report post

Bloody Nice stuff guys, some great shots there.

Is the MCC an off-shoot of the SNC then?

nope, the SNC is an off shoot of the MCC

Cuban, the MCC is always up for any collaboration, as long as we get the glory

And remember there is no need to understand

Posted · Report post

Man you guys busted the roof right off that place, your people shot is class, I lol'd. Fucking class write up as well, straight out of the textbook, we've been skooled yo, braaaap

Posted · Report post

What can do to be l33t like you I wanna be part of the MCC innit. Yoour pictures aresik but the write up is sikka.

Posted · Report post

Cuban, the MCC is always up for any collaboration, as long as we get the glory

Man you can get all the glory, just as long as it's my picture that ends up in the newspapers.

Posted · Report post

Loving the last shot, TC

:lol:

Posted · Report post

Great stuff, with added chuckle.

Posted · Report post

Some lovely gravestone shots there. :)

Posted · Report post

We will only speak to the Daily Mail, they represent like the MCC represent.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Where do I get dat dere razor blades coursing in my veins feeling, cos this is some super 1337 shit. I want in.

Edited by dsankt

Posted · Report post

My advice is basically lower your expectations and you can't go wrong :thumbsup:

Posted · Report post

errrr what she said ^^^^

^^^errr what he said.

How long does it take you to compose a commentary like that? Don't tell me it comes from the top of your righteous heads, 'cos I wouldn't fookin' believe you:-)

Posted · Report post

To answer your question, a question that is essentially about time, and the MCC's view on time, I would like to point you to around the 1.56 mark on this clip. Your question will be answered.