Top Cat

Urbex Wheels

I'll kick this one off. 

Two: Rock Lobster Team Tig SL Easton, shod here with slicks, soon to be remedied for Autumn.

RL_zpsde209ec9.jpg 

Four: Audi A6 long version, to be replaced with an A7 early next year.

photo82_zps9bf7d960.jpg

Here's a picture of it that George and I took when met with a few hours to spare after finding ourselves unable to access the building complex as the backdrop. 

JSP_4422_zps69ab9eb2.jpg

The late, great Proton. I was given it, and it did 20,000 miles, about 18,000 of them around the abandoned places of the north. Most memorable exploring moment involving the Proton? Driving back from exploring in Lincolnshire and having to stop in the pouring rain to get a cagoule out of the boot and put it on and drive with the hood up as the window was jammed half way down and the roof leaked. I loved that car. And someone gave me £80 for it even though I had blown the head gasket.

DSC_0064.jpg

is it a diesel TC ? 

mine need a refurb but at £100 a pop they can wait lol

Yes mate - its the GT Tdi 170...with the dreaded DPF and more torque than a standard R32. Goes like....well, if you know your VWs...you know how it goes :-)

That's a sweet ride jST mate. Those alloys are noice, as are yours Top Cat! Want to get bigger alloys on my Audi, but can't really justify spending money on that currently :( 

I tend to rely on the Rio 3  - great acceleration, 0 to 4mph almost instantly, can turn on a sixpence and it has a handy basket for torches, wadorz, tartan thermos, muffins, pikelets, brioche, french fancies, cherry bakewells, baps, barms, breadcakes, butties etc. etc. Trouble is I can't afford a rain cover so if the weather is inclement I just use the 1972 De Tomaso Pantera (not pictured)

10157629303_0fdf9145ba_z.jpg

I tend to rely on the Rio 3  - great acceleration, 0 to 4mph almost instantly, can turn on a sixpence and it has a handy basket for torches, wadorz, tartan thermos, muffins, pikelets, brioche, french fancies, cherry bakewells, baps, barms, breadcakes, butties etc. etc. Trouble is I can't afford a rain cover so if the weather is inclement I just use the 1972 De Tomaso Pantera (not pictured)

10157629303_0fdf9145ba_z.jpg

Do I need to ask where you got that hat?? I resisted the temptation when I was over there. Oh..nice wheelz by the way..as is the Marina..

If I go exploring with TrouserCowboy, we have cleverly attached a wheelbarrow to the back of the Rio 3 with some rope for me to travel in. It's a bit scary on the M1, but saves walking.

Here it is, when we were digging out a secret bunker.

8374436054_31dd8baa67_c.jpg

Top Cat - it's not a hat. That is his hair.

This is me and my urbex krew on our ill urbex ridez,

3156805165_086d251c5f_z.jpg
Pre School by Mexico75, on Flickr

here she is, I can do proper sic skidz and endo's and shit on it, apparently Bradley Garret has the same one innit.

3157114602_bdacfc5d51_z.jpg?zz=1

The trikes are ace for stealth, but if we need to negotiate a tricky bit of herras we bell our mate Ridds. His ride has a handy basket on the back for urbex swag.
8164790889_aca396fec2_z.jpg
Ski Village by Mexico75, on Flickr

For the first time, I have fallen in love.....with a car

http://tomarguedesign.com/builds/1969-dodge-coronet-rt/

these are sooo cool.  I look at vintage Beemers, Ferraris, Porsches etc and go "yes, that's nice"

then I see one of these and go "WOW..."  If I had the money...

a souped up '71 Dodge Charger would come a very close second..or would it be a Shelby Mustang Eleanor..?