blacksnake

The Home of Grandpa Mole (Part 2)

The 'House' Site.

Visited on Saturday with... Well, myself. Did have the pleasure of bumping into two of our very own, The Elusive and Lucan. Nice to finally meet you chaps.

This is were being a member of the FoWT pays off as this particular tour is exclusively a member only affair. Called The House site because it lies beneath the house Joseph Williamson shared with wife Elizabeth from 1805 until his death in 1840. All that remains above ground is the facade of their house....

DSCF2094.jpg

It's what lies beneath that I'm interested in.....

DSCF2182.jpg

Down the ladder and into what is suspected to be a tunnel that joins to what is referred to as 'The Great Tunnel' which to date lies undiscovered....

DSCF2162.jpg

Down a few stone steps and it's a 'shimmy' through what the FoWT have named "The Gash"...

20160409_111632.jpg

You then emerge into the aptly named 'Banqueting Hall'...

DSCF2166.jpg

DSCF2169.jpg

20160409_111647.jpg

On the same site are 'The Wine Bins'....

DSCF2185.jpg

DSCF2187.jpg

DSCF2191.jpg

Again, thanks for looking.... Any of y'all interested in visiting theses sites then follow the link and get your name on the list. It's well worth it, believe me... https://williamsontunnels.com/

I had the pleasure myself of being able to visit the 'House site' with the man the myth the  @blacksnake himself not so long ago! Amazing place, and what a treat being able to dig past the ruins on top and reveal such a rich history and just get a real feel for what the place felt like before the rubble came crashing down!!! I would recommend it to anyone.

1 hour ago, PyroSyndicate said:

I had the pleasure myself of being able to visit the 'House site' with the man the myth the  @blacksnake himself not so long ago! Amazing place, and what a treat being able to dig past the ruins on top and reveal such a rich history and just get a real feel for what the place felt like before the rubble came crashing down!!! I would recommend it to anyone.

You forgot Legend!

On 10/19/2017 at 01:45, PyroSyndicate said:

Did I... hmm not sure I did... No you sure are a legend! 

:DI have a foot where my "Leg-Ends!"

20 hours ago, porky pig said:

it say please update your account to enable third party hosting? photobucket?

bwe.png.9a8d71d78c5c1fbb20dadc00c44b3449.png

Yeah I know... That's because, without warning 'Photo-F**k-it' decided it no longer wanted to be the "FREE" image hosting site it had always been. So some heartless money grabbing corporate C*** not only put an annual subscription charge of $399!!! on new and existing users. But also hijacked EVERY single image ever uploaded to the web, even those uploaded when it was still free!

Which IMHO is a form of corporate cyber crime. As when I, and everyone elses images that have been blocked were using the free hosting version at time of web upload!! Blogs, ebay, forums etc that have images uploaded via p/bucket all display the same RANSOM DEMAND!!!

Yeah, yeah... Flickr I hear you yell! Had a Flickr account for years but found the other site easier (plus I forgot my login and didn't have a Yahoo email) Sorry to rant on chaps and chapessessss but ALL my previous reports on Ukx are now FECKED!

So, Photobucket... May you wither and die, burn in Hell, get run over by a steam roller... Then stung by a wasp! Feck Y'all MOFO's

Hope that answers your question Mr Pig sir.