fragglehunter

1st Photo Competition (Ends 16th June 2017)

Its only our long overdue and much promising flipping first photo competition !

Entries for our first competition are open to all members of the forum including Newbies (so come on you Newbies and lurkers get posting !!!).  Mods and Admin are sadly barred from entering the competition..

Anything exploring related for this one, you can enter up to 15 shots over the period of the competition - however your photo must have been taken after 1st February 2017 and retain its EXIF data.

Prize, we need a prize, we do only have one prize, but we can let you choose one of the following books to be delivered from Amazon - 

Abandoned Planet

Beauty in Decay

Beauty in Decay II

Soviet Ghosts

In The Night

Urban Explorers

Return to Fukushima

Plus a £10 Amazon gift token as well as one of the above.

Sadly no cash prizes.

The judging will be by your lovely mods/admin and the rules are as previously set out (please read em gang).

No entries accepted after 16th June 2017.

Please post your entries and comments below.

On your marks, get set, go.....

53 minutes ago, fragglehunter said:

looks like death on a stick Sir.

That place was so rotten, even the crossbeams were soft!

11 minutes ago, Shackler urbex said:

SF that first pic reminds me of the main hallway of whittingham asylum, top stuff.

Video is more my thing but I'm up n out about very soon so might enter this if I get something I'm happy with. stiff competition though!

Thanks for the comment! Never been to whittingham sadly. Yeah definitely get something on here, get involved - doesn't matter how good it is :)

I'm a newbie to this forum and to a certain extent relativity new to Urbexing, the first shot is from an old lime works taken a couple of years ago, the second an old flour mill taken just last month, both in the South East of England. I'm mainly an abstract photographer and therefore have a tendency to concentrate on details rather than full buildings.

Drape me - reduced.jpg

LR Edit-2-2 - Copy (800x533) (640x425).jpg

Edited by Jennifermai
Spelling mistake!