Been delaying reports for too long but now that college is over for me I have a lot more free time. Thanks to Tbolt for helping me find out some information from fragglehunter about the entry point.

Not the entry point I imagined to get onto the site, however that wasn't the end as I had to walk all the way round the back and climb through some barbed wire fence, however it was worth taking the longer and safer way around.

It was very strange walking around this site as being there during spring, there was plenty of leaves everywhere which was like being in the wrong season, but there is nobody there to clean it up and it being in a valley the leaves don't really get pushed around by the wind leaving them stuck there.

This site was used for the manufacture of herbal remedies by "Potter's Herbals" which is still in business, but moved to a location that's just a ten minute drive away back in 2005.

enjoy the photos :)
 and check out my instagram @AfterTheDustSettles

brock mill

brock mill-179

brock mill-174

brock mill-164

brock mill-156brock mill-150brock mill-142

brock mill-141brock mill-139brock mill-131brock mill-124brock mill-101brock mill-98brock mill-94brock mill-85brock mill-79brock mill-77brock mill-75brock mill-63brock mill-59brock mill-48brock mill-36brock mill-34brock mill-29brock mill-8

Bloody splendid sir and no Feds giving you a telling off this time either :rolleyes:

I really need to check this place out as it's quite local to me.

I think the info came from Porky Pig to be honest but no worries.

top report and thanks for sharing.

Nice one. I really like the look of this. 

I too have a lot more free time (temporarily), in between UNI modules, but it is currently being taken up by a massive list of things around the house and garden (and renovating a campervan), that take priority over exploring......or so I am told :(

Ahah no police this time no

7 hours ago, Tbolt said:

Bloody splendid sir and no Feds giving you a telling off this time either :rolleyes:

I thought i was fraggs because his report came up when I checked the report you linked me :o

55 minutes ago, War buildings said:

Like this place, quality pics, many thanks for sharing your cracking report. WB

Yeah place is great, I definitely need to go back as I've only realised I explored only a bit of it in the 2h I was there

7 hours ago, evilnoodle said:

Nice one. I really like the look of this. 

I too have a lot more free time (temporarily), in between UNI modules, but it is currently being taken up by a massive list of things around the house and garden (and renovating a campervan), that take priority over exploring......or so I am told :(

Going uni this year, hopefully I'll have to for exploring during uni but that will be up to my awful time management ahaha

On 28/05/2017 at 07:25, Tbolt said:

AND MR TBOLT YET TO VISIT! thanks for the tag though