Snapt

Competition 3 "Stairs 'n' Chairs"

Hi gang, it's time for the much anticipated photo competition number 2. This time we want to see your Stairs and Chairs photo's only, a popular subject when we are out and about in somewhere we shouldn't be.

Please could you include only photo's taken from today, no golden oldies. A limit of 10 images per member too. We look forward to seeing the results of your adventures:D.

A shiny £20 Amazon voucher shall be given to the winner. Competition ends on 18/11/2017

41 minutes ago, FunkyMuffin said:

ok, here goes...

img%5D

I've got one more

img%5D

Much better than mine FunkyMuffin I've posted a wrong size photo so I'm expecting a Penalty Notice in the post from UK Urbex Admin any day now 

2 minutes ago, jimmy MHE said:

Much better than mine FunkyMuffin I've posted a wrong size photo so I'm expecting a Penalty Notice in the post from UK Urbex Admin any day now 

:D

2 hours ago, jimmy MHE said:

:D

we don't do really do penalty points, we try to be nice here, unless of course your a complete and utter knob - happy for you to repost for the comp without it counting as a second entry